1957 Red Thunderbird
- 1957 Thunderbird, RESTORED with less than 1000 miles on Restoration.
- TWO TOPS
- The Original 1957 FORD INVOICE Shows that she came Red with the XH Red Interior
- Sold new by University Ford of San Diego California invoiced 6-13-57.
- Joyce Archer, Original moved to Dallas area in 1960’s. Sold to Amos’s old friend Ben Hong in the 1960’s. Ben, a bachelor-engineer owned this 1957 Red Thunderbird until he moved to a retirement home. Never married, few hobbies and a Love Affair with this 1957 Thunderbird.
- The Dallas Thunderbird Club Vigilante Committee Lovingly Restored this Thunderbird for Ben Hong in appreciation and thanks for his efforts for decades of continued support of our Thunderbird hobby.
- Prev. Rebuilt 312-245 h.p. Thunderbird Special V/8 4BBL
- Ford-O-Matic 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Ford’s Master Guide Power Steering
- Brake system rebuilt in Minter’s Thunderbird facility
- Power Windows
- Engine Dress Up Option
- Ford’s See Clear Windshield Washer system
- Thunderbird Am-Fm with dual stereo speakers
- Minter’s alternator system
- Tinted Glass
- Ford’s accessory back up light system
- Both Tops Consist of White Replacement Convertible & PH Hard Top
- The Original 1957 Ford Factory Invoice for documentation.
- Odometer 79,000 Miles with less than 1,000 miles on restoration.
- Real Thunderbird Wire Wheels with Radial Wide Whitewalls.
- MOST IMPORTANT INVESTMENT FACT: OWNED ONLY IN Southwest Low Humidity Dry Climates.
- No Evidence of Body Replacement Panels
- Quality to Keep For Years To Come