1957 Gray E Thunderbird
- 1957 Thunderbird Convertible Original E Series Late Gunmetal Gray with new correct XH Red Interior.
- Two Owner with documentation
- New Tonneau Top
- Only 68,000 original miles-states 2nd owner who purchased in 1961 with 28,000 miles.
- 312-271 h.p. Thunderbird Special V/8
- Correct dual 4s carburation
- Factory 3 Speed Overdrive
- Fords’ Swift Sure Power Brakes
- Original Gray FO-MO-CO seat belts
- Concours correct bumper jack
- Town & Country Signal Seek Radio
- Correct 750 x 14 Wide whitewalls
- Purchased from couple who while dating gazed on this 1957 Thunderbird in the Ford Dealership. Stated they could not afford it.
- Times Got Better, purchased this very Thunderbird with only 28,000 miles in 1961. Married in 1961-drove her on their honeymoon, kept her garaged and well cared for.
- Then on their 50th wedding anniversary The 1957 “E” Series was used again.
- Mechanically checked in Minter Restoration facility.
- Very Rare “E” Series, Late Gunmetal Gray red interior correct dual 4’s with documentation.
- 2 Tops consist of Minter Restored Black Hartz Cloth Sta-Fast Canvas Original Late Style Convertible Top Never Folded + New Correct Tonneau Top
- New Red Interior with proper embossments
- Compare this Rare Thunderbird equipped the same to Minter World Record of $330,000. Know of a more secure investment today?