1957 Ford Custom
- 1957 Ford Ser. # E7LG 2 Door CUSTOM Series Professional Body off the frame restoration with test miles.
- No expense spared.
- Reported originally assembled in Ford’s S. California plant.
- Rebuilt 312-270 h.p. V8- 2x4BBL V8.
- Rebuilt Ford-O-Matic automatic transmission.
- Rebuilt Ford Masterguide Power Steering and Fords Swift sure Power Brakes.
- Ford in dash air conditioning. Ford Magic Air Original system.
- Fords Accessory padded dash.
- Ford’s accessory Town & Country signal seeking radio with rear seat speaker with correct fade in switch.
- Two 4’s carburetor system with new linkage, original passenger dual 4’s air cleaner, different from T-bird. Correct Garbage Can Fuel Filter.
- Ford accessory engine dress up option with aluminum valve covers.
- NOS 1957 Ford Custom steering wheel.
- Concours correct interior from LeBarron Bonney. 5- 800 x 14 B.F. Goodrich Silvertowns with solid center 1957 steel wheels.
- The common 1957 Ford has slotted wheels.
- Correct Bumper jack on NOS burtex mat with proper side boards.
- Aluminized bolt on exhaust system. Ready to show with mirrors underneath or breathless ride.
- Retail Delivery Moonshine 57 Custom Series 2 DR
- Thank you officer for warning me my speedometer is too slow.
- One of Amos’s two Most Special 1957 Customs.