1956 ORIGINAL SAGE Green Ford Thunderbird
- 1956 ORIGINAL SAGE Green FORD Thunderbird
- Fully Loaded with every Power Accessory offered by Ford in 1956
- 312-225 h.p. Thunderbird Special V/8-4BBL
- Ford-O-Matic 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Ford’s Master Guide Power Steering
- Ford’s Swift Sure Power Brakes
- 4 Way Power Seat
- Original Power Windows
- Ford’s Engine Dress Up Option
- Accessory See Clear Windshield Washer System
- Ford’s Back Up Light System
- Town & Country Signal Seek Radio
- 2 Tops Consist of Sage Green Tonneau top & Hardtop
- In Dry Climate Storage last 15 years
- Going thru mechanically in Minter’s Thunderbird Restoration Facility making her pass Texas Safety Inspection for highway use.
- THE ORIGINAL 1956 INTERIOR Today
- Thunderbird Kelsey Hayes Wire Wheels with replaced 670 x 15 Wide Whitewalls
- Thick book of Documentations Include, 1956 ORIGINAL FACTORY INVOICE, The 1956 Ford dealer bill of Sale + Repair, Maintenance & Restoration receipts.
- 1956 Stephens Ford sold this 1956 Sage Green Thunderbird with a trade in of 1954 ford 2 Door V/8 of $1,650 For Total Price of $4,529.75- Quite Expensive in 1956.
- ORIGINAL Bill of SALE FOR Documentation
- DEFINITELY THE Most Unique ORIGINAL COLOTR of 1956 Thunderbirds
- View 2 minute video of Minter’s 1956 Sage Green Thunderbird as it sets a World Record Price by going to amosminter.com , on the opening page at the top click on Minters Quality difference.