The ULTIMATE 1956 Thunderbird
Call Amos directly @972-931-3357 for Particulars
- The ULTIMATE 1956 Thunderbird
- TOP PROFESSIONAL Body off Frame RESTORATION
- 00013-Miles SINCE RESTORATION
- ORIGINAL L code Peacock “Turquoise” Blue with Correct XC Peacock Blue & Colonial White Interior
- 312-225 h.p. Thunderbird Special V/8-4BBL
- 3 Speed Overdrive Transmission
- Both Tops Consist of Top Show Restoration of Late Style White Convertible top, NEVER Folded for Show
- Purposes. Plus Peacock Blue Porthole Hardtop
- Fully Loaded with every power accessory available in 1956 from Ford
- Fords’ Masterguide Power Steering
- Fords’ Swift Sure Power Brakes
- 4-Way Power Seat
- ELECTRIC WINDOWS
- Town & Country signal Seeking Radio
- Sold New and Owned in Southern California until Amos Minter Purchased
- The ORIGIAL Paint and Interior when she left Southern California. No evidence of prior rust or body damage. Amos says This Is the Kind of car I dream about, but seldom find.
- Concours Show winner at AACA & CTCI receiving Senior awards in The Toughest of ALL CLASSES, PRIMARY All Original.
- New Wire wheels Recently Added
- ORIGINAL 1956 Ford Factory Invoice For documentation.
- QUALIFIES for Excellence In Authenticity Judging with Stock Wheels Exchange
- Ready To show with Mirrors Underneath.
- As A Senior Coucours Judge, this is the most perfect 1956 Thunderbird I have seen.
- Definitely For the Collector who will afford himself-herself to own The ULTIMATE 1956 Thunderbird