1956 Fiesta Thunderbird
- 1956 Fiesta Thunderbird
- Professional Body off the Frame Restoration
- Ready to Show with mirrors underneath
- 312-225 HP Thunderbird Special V8 4BBL
- Ford-O-Matic 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Reported 54,956 miles
- Town & Country Signal Seeking Radio
- 1956 Ford Engine Dress Up Option Ford accessory Back Up Light Option
- Concours correct 1956 Wire Wheel covers
- Restoration was specifically built to compete in the Concours Primary Original class
- The toughest Class to compete in Concours shows.
- Data Plate designates Sold new into Los Angeles California in January 1956
- Owned in Arkansas & Dallas Texas Since
- Los Angeles , like Dallas Texas is Low Humidity dry climates. Very Important For Investment.
- Bottom side of the body is correctly refinished in Fiesta without undercoating.