1957 Black Supercharged Ford Custom
Call Amos @972-931-3357 for Particulars
- 1957 Ford Custom Series with Supercharged system
- Professional Body off the Frame Restoration with test miles only
- Assembled at Dallas Texas Ford Plant
- Thunderbird Special V/8-4BBL
- Correct Borg Warner T-85 Standard Overdrive Transmission
- VR57A Double Pulley Paxton Correct blower
- EDB-D Correct Supercharged Heads
- EDB Intake
- Four BBL Carb setup for supercharged system
- Correct Supercharged Air Cleaner
- Correct EDB Supercharged Bonnet
- Correct S/C Intake Hoses with correct Sure-Tite clamps
- Correct ECT-9155-AB Garbage Can Fuel Filter
- Correct Dual Pulleys & Brackets Ford S/C passenger Ford
- 1957 Aluminum Valve Covers
- Early 1957 Ford Motor Co 12 VT Headlight Beams
- All new tinted glass with correct FoMoCo etching in proper positions
- Power Accessory delete For Performance
- Radio, Clock & Heater delete. Normally Performance cars built for racing ordered accessory radio & heater delete in 1957.
- Correct thick Burtex trunk mat with correct bumper jack in proper position.
- New Michelin Radials with proper restored 1957 Dog Dish Hubcaps
- Shown twice in Concours competition. Wins AACA Junior Award & AACA Senior National First Prize
Award #W18686-National First Price “RED” Grille Emblem goes with her.
- Since I have owned and restored several 1957 Ford Passenger cars and Thunderbirds in the past 50 years, this one is exciting to drive and a work of art to gaze upon.
- Definitely for the Particular Collector