1957 E Series Original and Rare Azure Blue Thunderbird
Call Amos @972-931-3357 for Particulars
- 1957 E SERIES ORIGINAL & RARE AZURE BLUE Thunderbird.
- Professional Body off the Frame Restoration with test miles.
- Odo 00018 miles.
- Minter’s Show detailed, ready to compete and Win Concours Shows
- 312-271 h.p. Thunderbird Special V/8 with The Correct E Series dual 4’s.
- Ford-O-Matic 3 Speed Automatic Transmission
- Ford’s Masterguide Power Steering
- Ford’s Swift Sure Power Brakes
- Town & Country signal seeking radio
- Ford’s Engine Dress Up System
- REAL Thunderbird Wire wheels with 5 correct Deluxe Champions wide whitewalls
- Ford’s Accessory Back Up Light System
- Bottom side correctly Show detailed in Azure Blue & High Gloss Black with proper cadmium & zinc plating where appropriate without undercoating
- Why is this 1957 Azure Blue E Series So Rare?
- Only 01.3% of All 1957 Thunderbirds Came Originally Azure Blue
- The Original 1957 Factory Invoice documenting her originally goes with this 1957 Azure Blue E Series
- 1957 Azure Blue Thunderbird color is a 1958 Thunderbird color available, after the middle of September 1957 through the end of production on 1957 Thunderbirds. One of the very rarest.
- This currently is the only 1957 E series Thunderbird in Azure Blue, registered in the E Series Thunderbird registry, with a factory invoice to document her rarity and originality. Email from Registry to document goes with this Rare Thunderbird – Rare with documentation & Superior Restoration