1957 F Series Original Red Thunderbird
- 1957 “F” SERIES ORIGINAL RED, FACTORY INVOICE FOR Documentation
- UNRESTORED, AWAITING PROFESSIONAL Minter Restoration
- Purchase her Restored or Unrestored.
- The ORIGINAL 1957 FORD FACTORY INVOICE FOR documentation
- ORIGINALLY 312-300 h.p. Thunderbird Supercharged engine
- Ford-O-Matic 3 Speed Automatic transmission
- Power Accessory Delete For Performance
- Tinted glass & H.D. 70 Amp Battery
- Heater & Defroster
- Accessory back up lights
- Fender skirts & Turbine Wheel Covers
- Sold New, Don Sanderson Ford – Glendale Arizona, Moved to Nevada then Los Angeles Area. All Dry Climate Areas – Not Subject to High Humidity climates
- First Pictures show a previous Minter 1957 Red F Supercharged Thunderbird Restoration. The Last 6Pictures Show her as she is today.
- One of the most Collectable “F” Factory Red Thunderbirds Known.
- Of the some 197 “F” Factory Supercharged Thunderbirds Built, the most common colors are White & Black. The more common colors normally sell for half or less than the Rarer Colors.
- Definitely one of the most sought-after F Thunderbirds
- Your Choice of F Bird Style
- 1st pictures with wide whitewalls and glamour
- 2nd Choice Black Walls, Poverty Hubcaps, ready for an Exciting run